DNA HRBlock is a self-service website platform that enables H&R Block employees to access important information more quickly from a single source. The portal saves documents, updates them, maintains workflow, and allows files like payroll, making work easier.
Let’s say you have a problem, either due to clarification or the availability of the website. You can always contact the friendly customer service team at 1-800-472-5625 (live support).
Let’s say you have some suggestions that can help improve service delivery in your organization. Check company emails and all social media platforms like DNA HRBlock on Twitter.
Looking For An New Opportunity? Apply At H&R Block
H&R Block is the home of careers and you can work as a corporate employee or tax advisor. Tax clerks work most of the time in the office, helping clients from different departments. You have flexible hours and take on all commercial and administrative tasks. Company employees work fixed hours to improve company productivity while solving any problems.
If you are interested in working at H&R Block Company, there are two ways to apply online, explained below.
- Open your browser and navigate to the H&R Block career opportunities page
- The tab will take you to a new page with two tabs, one with company jobs and the second with tax office jobs.
- If you must be an employee of a company, contact the corporate division. If you are looking for commercial jobs, you must apply at the tax office, filter the available options, and submit your application.
- Visit the H&R Block careers page
- Explore the two talented community job openings
- Join the talent community to receive company-sponsored updates and employment campaigns.